Position is open on our independent product called Historica. (https://historica.org )This project is an interactive political map of the world with a dynamically variable time indicator for displaying the positions of borders and names of the states, as well as related historical information, at any given moment. The historical timeline covers the period from the birth of the first civilizations, starting from about ten millennium BC to the current moment. The Historica project does not involve human participation in the creation and management of historical and geographical content. All this is planned to be carried out automatically by specially crafted algorithms for data search and processing, including machine learning functions.
- At least 3 years experience as Front-end engineer position or similar.
- Good experience with any NoSQL (eg Mongo).
- Good experience with any SQL (eg MySQL).
- Experience with GEO-systems (eg openstreetmap).
- Experience with cloud systems (AWS, Digital Ocean, Google app engine).
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Good communication skills.
What you will do:
- Integrate software components.
- Develop web-based GEO solution.
- Develop documentation to project.
- Design and construction of API.
What we offer:
- An awesome highly motivated, growing, diverse multinational Team.
- Possibility to work with complex and interesting company products.
- Extended work leave - 29 days.
- 100% sick pay.
- Medical insurance.
- English courses in the office (online currently)
- Possibility to regulary attend conferences and external trainings and learn even more new and useful for professional development.